Sniperhire version 6.3 goes live
This morning, our Research & Development team revealed an enhanced Sniperhire e-Recruitment platform to make the recruitment experience faster and more effective.
The new features in version 6.3 include:
- Administrators in decentralised organisations can configure what data is visible to which business unit. Dropdown lists too can be defined to suit individual business needs and to improve ease-of-use.
- Milestone Trackers have multiple filters and the ability to bulk update milestones. This way, users can use the module with added flexibility while tracking applicant milestones.
- Editing vacancy descriptions, email templates and even using the Content Management System is faster and easier with the advanced text editor.
- Users will be able to decide who can edit candidate interview notes as well as who is permitted to add or edit milestone trackers.
- The advanced Applicant Manager is an added functionality to enhance the user experience.