Current job openings
We don’t have any openings at the moment. Use the “Setup email alerts” link to be notified of new opportunities.
- CZR1199 - Sales Executive
- Business Unit : Dubai
- Location : United Arab Emirates - Dubai
- Closing Date : 31-Jan-2023
- Contract Type : Full Time
- Who is Cazar :
Since 2003, Cazar has been helping organisations achieve their recruitment objectives through smart enterprise technology, employer branding and talent acquisition expertise.
With our continuing growth across the Middle East, servicing clients in over 60 countries around the world, we are the leading provider of cloud-based recruitment and onboarding software in the Middle East region.
- About The Role :
This position is for a Sales Executive based in our Middle East HQ in Dubai.
The role is simple: We are looking for a driven, focused and self-motivated Sales Executive to deal with a diverse client-base which will include direct contact with C-level prospects, selling the full range of Cazar’s services, including our core product – the applicant tracking system, Sniperhire. You will also be responsible for developing partnerships across the region.
Working closely with our marketing team and product teams you will generate and convert leads plus create awareness of the Cazar solution.
Managing the full end-to-end sales process, you will work with multiple stakeholders within the client’s organization. These can include Senior Management, HR, Marketing, Recruitment and IT. You will present the relevant pitches to each audience area and ensure you gain collective buy-in.
Building and maintaining relationships throughout the process, from introduction to closing the deal, is imperative in what can be a lengthy sales process.
- About You :
You should have excellent knowledge of local and international Recruitment Solutions including Applicant Tracking Systems, Sourcing channels and Employer Branding. Knowledge about HRMS, Payroll and PMS systems will be an added advantage.
You will have excellent relationship building skills and the confidence to present at all levels. The ability to adapt your approach and presentation is imperative when dealing with multiple stakeholders. You should have a proven track record in sales and be driven to succeed.
- Direct sales of Recruitment solutions to achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan to expands the company’s customer base and build a strong presence
- Identifying and developing strategic partnerships to drive additional leads and business.
- Steering the Marketing department on appropriate lead generation activities.
- Defining and agreeing quarterly KPIs that layout the actions needed to drive the future direction and structure and expand the business.
What we need is someone with ...
- Well networked individual with sales acumen
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Creative thinking, open-minded and can-do attitude
- Fluent in English
- Highly adaptable and persistent
- Methodological and with can-do attitude
What we would really like …
- Arabic would be great
- Tech savvy
- Hit the ground day one
- The Offer and Process:
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Growth, experience and opportunities for career development
- Flexible working hours
Typically, your application will take no more than 10-15 minutes to complete. Please answer all questions, however, some of the questions will be better answered with a little research to understand our business have a read through www.cazar.com. Also, we do ask for some documentation to support your application. These documents are not essential but will help towards a successful application.
We love technology. We love people.
You’ll find less bureaucracy, more opportunity. A culture that welcomes your ideas and your entrepreneurial spark. We’re a large organization with the heart of a small company. Think big and join us
Our Core Values