The luxury hospitality group reveals how its recruitment strategies have evolved over the years and how Cazar has contributed to its success.
In 2004, Jumeirah was one of the ﬁrst employers in the Middle East to invest in e-recruitment by implementing Cazar’s Sniperhire platform to centralise, streamline and automate its entire hiring process. However, with the constantly changing talent acquisition landscape and Jumeirah’s own growth, the company needed to evolve further.
- Creating a global sourcing strategy that includes job boards worldwide and social media
- Redesigning its career website to reflect new candidate expectations
- Less than 5% of hires are from agencies
- 297% increase in candidate trafﬁc
- 125% increase in the average time a candidate spends on the website
- 19% less visitors bounce off the new career site